How to Use
SHAKE WELL before each use
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Hold can (upright or inverted) 4 to 6 inches away from body and apply liberally, spraying slowly and evenly until product is visible on ski. Gently rub in. Do not spray into face. Spray into hand and apply to face.
- Use in well-ventilated areas
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
How to activate the sprayer:
- Vigorously shake the can for several seconds before each use.
- Before the sprayer will work the first time, you must snap a tiny safety seal. Firmly depress the top of the pump until you hear a light snap.
- The product is now ready to use.